Terms and Conditions
The Website Owner, Partridge and Print Ltd (Partridges - Carers UK fulfilment partner), including any affiliates ("Website" or "Website Owner" or "we" or "us" or "our") provides the information contained on this website or any of the pages comprising the website to visitors (cumulatively referred to as "you" or "your" hereinafter) subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document. This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the goods and services listed on our website shopcarersuk.org(our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions and any documents referred to on our site carefully before ordering any products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Contact details of Carers UK and merchandising partner PARTRIDGES are available at the end of this document.
Carers UK use their fulfilment partner Partridges to run, manage and process all order placed through the online shop.
- All purchases must be paid in STERLING, VAT applies to all orders delivered to all UK and European Union countries unless your VAT number is quoted at order stage.
- Customers wishing to purchase outside of the EU are responsible for all import duty/ Tax in their respective countries - for more information please consult your local customs office.
- All goods are available when in stock. If we are unable to supply you with a particular item which you wish to order we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order.
- Under no circumstances should items be reproduced or copied.
- All photographs on this site are subject to copyright. If copyright ownership is not clearly stated on the page that the photograph sits on, contact email@example.com for copyright information.
- Copyright is held by Partridges for all content and material on its websites. This includes text, images, graphics, illustrations, products, sounds and musical works, information, logos, photographs and overall look of the site.
- The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction other than Great Britain. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- Every effort is made to ensure these Terms & Conditions are kept up-to date at all times. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions. Unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the current version each time you visit the website.
- Partridges reserve the right to reject, return to sender or not respond to any communication of any type from any individual or organisation.
After placing an order online, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product(s) has been dispatched. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. All orders and contracts abide to the supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
Price and Payment
The price of any products will be as quoted on our site. These prices include VAT where noted or are additional to VAT where noted and exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our Delivery Guide.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable.
All monies (payment card transactions,cheques and bank transfers) are to be made payable to Partridges (Distribution partners) – all monies paid through the online shop will be collected by Partridges and be processed through a secure payment processing facility, supplied by Global Iris (HSBC). All monies paid to Partridges will be 100% passed to Carers UK. Under no circumstances do Partridges or Carers UK store or collect confidential payment information.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
Partridges can not accept and direct donations to Carers UK. All donations must be made to Carers UK direct, please see www.carersuk.org www.carersuk.org more more information.
Your personal information
We collect your IP address, details of the pages you have visited and any information volunteered by you on our site such as that contained in forms and in surveys and your contact email address. We also collect information about the pages that are visited on the Carers UK Shop website.
We will collect and store certain information about you in order to process your order and we will retain details of transactions you carry out through www.shopcarersuk.org and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Under no circumstance do we retain any credit or debit card details.
Partridges endeavours to do everything possible to maintain the security of your information on our secure web servers. However we cannot guarantee that your data will remain secure from unauthorised access. Carers UK and Partridges will never knowingly share your information with a third party without your permission.
We may from time to time use your supplied email address to contact you with information about the Carers UK services and goods or with information that we feel may interest you. If you do not wish to receive these, you can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time stating that you do not wish to receive such mailings.
Carers UK and PARTRIDGES will use the information which you provide and the records of items you buy for internal use only.
We will not sell or provide any personal details to any other organisation or third party, any non-necessary information is securely shredded on-site.
We do not store any credit or debit card information.
How can you amend data that we hold about you?
You can amend or remove any personal data held about you at any time by contacting us by post, telephone or email. Our contact details are available at the bottom of this page.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website.
For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Cookies and information on how they are used
Cookies are used on the website to remember products that you have selected and added to your basket and uses this information for when you purchase the goods through the checkout process.
Information that would not be considered confidential
The only material that we would not consider confidential is that which you place on any message boards, discussion groups or an online review facility. Where these groups are confidential this will be clearly stated. Carers UK or Partridges does not accept any liability for material posted by you in this way and reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or abusive materials posted by users from the site at any-time.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use.
No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner.
Every effort will be made to deliver goods to UK destinations within 7 working days wherever possible, subject to stock. Any deliveries outside of the UK are subject to customs clearance. However we will not be liable for any loss incurred to you by late delivery, if the goods are not delivered within 14 working days please contact Carers UK Shop to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Orders will be despatched either by Royal Mail or courier. All courier orders are fully tracked, please contact email@example.com to obtain tracking details if this delivery method is selected.
For urgent orders, a 24 hour express delivery is available at an additional charge.
For large bulk orders contact Partridges for delivery charges and timescales.
If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order but if you feel it necessary to return an item we aim to keep the process as simple as possible. Please simply notify us within 7 days of receiving the goods that you wish to return the items and we will provide all the necessary information. Please contact us on 01933 221 781 or submit these details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unwanted goods: If you return the product in a re-saleable condition within 7 days of the date you received the item, we will refund you any money that you have paid for that product. All you pay is for the returned postage of the goods. Please contact Carers UK Shop to arrange this. Claims cannot be made after 14 days from receipt of goods
- Faulty goods: If you receive an item which is faulty or damaged, which you did not order or for any reason which is our fault, please contact Carers UK Shop who will arrange to refund or replace items where necessary.
For all returned items, please ensure the following:
- The item(s) is returned in fully resalable condition.
- Do not remove any labels or information
- Return all original packaging
Returns Address - Clearly stating RETURNED GOODS
Carers UK Shop
c/o Partridges Fulfilment
7 Bradfield Road
You are responsible for the item(s) until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method such as Royal Mail First Class (Recorded Delivery) or instruct a courier who can offer proof of delivery. This will ensure a signature is taken to confirm receipt of goods.
For overseas returns, please ensure all duty and taxes are paid prior to dispatching the items.
No refunds can be accepted for any personalised or bespoke items.
Partridges can arrange to collect your items, or can supply a freepost address where required. This service may be charged additionally. Please contact Carers UK Shop (01933 221 781) for more details.
Returns do not affect your statutory rights.
Carers UK Shop
c/o Partridges Fulfilment
7 Bradfield Road
The office is open weekdays 8.30am – 5pm
Carers UK Head Office:
20 Great Dover Street
London SE1 4LX.