Placing and paying for your order
All products can be purchased online at shopcarersuk.org
Orders can also be placed by the following methods:
- By Telephone on 01933 221 781
- By Post at
Carers UK Shop c/o Partridges, 7-8 Bradfield Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 4HB
- By Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax on 01933 272 961
To place an order, simply browse the items listed under the different categories, select the product and delivery method and proceed to pay for your order at the checkout.
Each time you visit the shop website – simply sign in with your email address and your selected password and purchase your desired items.
If this is your first time placing an order, you will need to register on the shop website. Registration is quick and easy; simply click ‘sign-in’ or on the home page and follow the on-screen instructions to create a password under the New Customer section. Your address details will be automatically saved by the system for ease of future purchasing (These can be changed or edited at any time).
Please note your login details for the shop will be different to those of the main Carers UK website.
We do not save any payment details, you will be directed to our secure payment taking facility hosted by Global Iris (HSBC) where all details of your payment will be taken each time you place an order.
Your order will be confirmed on screen with a unique identification number and you will receive an email confirming the order has been placed as well as a confirmation email when the order has been dispatched.
Preffered payment is by payment card - We accept the majority of major credit and debit cards including Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Solo and Switch/Maestro. All card processes are made securely. We advise signing up to the VERIFIED BY VISA or VERIFIED BY MASTERCARD SECURECODE scheme to ensure further protection.
If your payment card is refused, please contact your bank or card issuer for more details.
- By cheque - If you wish to purchase with cheque payment, please make all cheques payable to PARTRIDGES. Your goods will only be despatched upon confirmation of payment received.
- By Invoice – To pay on account by invoice, please raise a purchase order and make payable to the following supplier details: PARTRIDGE & PRINT LTD, 6-8 BRADFIELD ROAD, WELLINGBOROUGH, NORTHANTS, NN8 4HB.
- Pro-forma invoices can be issued and goods will be despatched upon receipt of payment.
We would advise under no circumstance to send cash payment in the post as we will not accept any liability for any loss incurred in transit.
If you wish to change or cancel your order or payment, please contact us for more details and refer to our RETURNS section for further details.